Hi friends.. This is my first post in the wordpress.. I hope that it would be useful to u..
Ok friends. Let’s start our creativity..
1) Make sure that u are going to make a pencil sketch in Photoshop cs2 or Gimp.
2) I will tell you for both the things.
3) Open the image that wants to be a pencil sketch.
4) Duplicate the original image.
5) Desaturate the image. For Photoshop cs2 : Image -> Adjustments-> Desaturate and For Gimp : Colors ->Hue-Saturation -> Adjust the saturation values to -100.
6) Again duplicate the Desaturated image.
7) Apply gaussian blur to the duplicated image. For Photoshop cs2 : Filters -> Blur -> Gaussian blur and adjust the values until you get the cloudy image. This step is same as for gimp.
8) Invert the blurred image. For Photoshop cs2 : Image -> Adjustments -> Invert and For Gimp : Colors ->Invert
9) Changing layer mode to color dodge for Photoshop cs2 and dodge for Gimp.
10) Now you get the pencil sketch but need to darken the outline.
11) Right click the top layer and select Merge Down. Same as for gimp.
12) Duplicate the merged layer and change the layer mode to multiply. Adjust the opacity and fill values till you get the best image.
13) All the best.
I always welcome your comments and you can also mail your comments and feedbacks to email@example.com
Note: Photoshop cs users can also try this.